Production 5-Writing
On Monday January 11th, I decided to begin my feature article. It has been hard to stay on top of all my midterm projects, so I didn’t get as much as I intended to get done. I went back and forth at first for what I wanted my feature article topic to be specifically about and what questions to ask. I finally although settled on discussing how Robbie Leiding made it far in the golfing industry as well as discuss how many other potential golfers can do so too.
On Tuesday January 12th, I interviewed Robbie Leiding. I asked him “how he got into golfing?” I asked him “how he got where he is today?” and many more questions. I included all of his responses in my article. I had problems asking questions on the spot I should have planned my questions before.
On Wednesday January 13th. I continued writing my article. I planned to begin my feature article in InDesign after I asked my teacher a few questions about my cover page. I still wanted to change the text on my cover page; to make my cover page stand out more. I simply still wanted to find a way to make the text of my title 3-D.
Comments
Post a Comment