Production 4-Editing

 

        On Wednesday January 6th, it became challenging for me to work efficiently when I had so much work in other classes. I obviously didn’t want to blow off a whole day and get nothing done to benefit my magazine, so I brainstormed different picture ideas for my feature article. I really enjoyed the idea of having Robbie Leiding as a child on the feature article, but I thought it would be impossible. I didn’t want to give up on the possible chance of having a picture of him as a kid on the feature article, so I made a call. 

       On Thursday January 7th, I received

pictures of Robbie Leiding as a teenager for my feature article. It wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, but it will do. He told me his family traveled a lot and didn’t make it to all of his golfing events. I was still incredibly grateful that he found me a picture to use. 

   On Friday January 8th, I decided to edit the photo I received on Photoshop, so the photo will look nice enough to include in my feature article. I did about the same edits as the last photo I took and edited, but I had to make the photo a lot brighter looking because it seems to be taken on an older phone, so I wanted the photo to be brighter, but still look natural. 

Comments