Production 3-Photo Taking

 

         On Monday January 4th, I edited my pictures I took for my magazine. The pictures came out phenomenal because I was able to borrow an expensive Cannon camera; in order to ensure that the quality of the photos would be great. I decided to use Photoshop to edit my pictures. I have previously used Photoshop before so I was able to navigate and use all the tools fairly well. I brightened up the picture and added some shadows to give it a more dramatic effect. After editing several pictures I was quickly able to pick out the perfect picture to use for my cover page of my magazine. 

       On Tuesday January 5th, I finally got the courage to use InDesign. I quickly acknowledged how difficult InDesign is compared to Photoshop. It resulted in me searching on YouTube tutorials on how to navigate certain tools. I was able to put my picture on the cover and my masthead and other articles on the sides. I found the font tool, which I then used to create my masthead. I then put the letters to scale on how I originally had set up them up on my “storyboard.” All I have to do for my masthead on my coverpage now is figure out how to make the letters 3D, so the cover will pop out at a potential readers and entice them to read my magazine. 

Comments