Production 1-Planning

  

On Monday, December 14, I have accomplished plenty more than I expected. I was able to schedule an interview with Robbie Leiding, so we can discuss how he became a college golfer. I also plan to ask him if he has any tips and tricks for aspiring golfers to include in my magazine. Obviously, I have arranged for my photoshoot location to be at a golf course; I possibly although might decide to go against conducting my photoshoot in the golf course. 

On Tuesday, December 15, I determined that I want to include a low angle shot possibly on the cover page, in order to give Robbie Leiding “power”. I want to convey power in order to attract potential golfers, that are younger who want to read and learn about a successful golfer. I plan to also potentially include a long shot for my feature article to show how comfortable and second nature it is when Robbie is at the golf course. I believe these types of photos will be just right for my magazine, so its appealing and organized correctly. These types of camera angles would also appeal to my demographic because it displays the power these golfers hold and will spike young up-incoming golfers interest, so they will want to grab my magazine.

Comments