Preliminary Layout
Masthead: The title will include a bold and bright colored title named: “The Inside.” The color of the title will be red so it is able to stand out because the rest of the magazine will be black and white.
Main Image: The cover page will include captivating image of my athlete, so people won’t be able to take their eyes off of the magazine. I will keep everything black and white, but the athlete and the masthead will be in color. I want everyone to immediately be drawn to the athlete on the cover page.
Selling Line: The selling line will include a bold font that says “New and Improved Athletic Techniques” and will be located right under the masthead.
Typography/Font: I will use the font titled “Broadway”; this font gives it a fancy, eye catching, fascinating, and masculine feel to it. I want everyone to want to pick up this magazine and I feel this font is my way to do so.
Feature Article Title/Content/Image/s: The feature article that I will be including will be titled “Success in the Palm of your Hands.” The cover will clearly have an image of the main athlete that I will be interviewing. The contents of my article will include interviews of certain athletes; I will ask them a number of questions in order to get the information that people who are planning on pursuing baseball/softball into the long term. People who truly have a passion for this sport will want to know the contents in this magazine. My aim is to have people informed about how to properly prepare for playing in a college level baseball/ softball game. I will style my magazine by having the image of the college athlete on one page. The other page will include a design that is half shaded a bold color, the rest will be white, and the title of the feature article on top.
Content Page Styling/Article Title Ideas: I will create an interesting content page. It will have the page numbers and the article titles below them. It will be surrounded by all of the athletic equipment used in softball/baseball. The article titles that I will include will be possibly named: "The Right Ball for Every Sport", "How to Tune out the Noise" and "Creating a Name for Yourself".
Comments
Post a Comment